Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Catching Up.......finally

I know it has been a really long time since an update I thought that I would toss on a bunch of pictures that kind of reflect the last few months(since a picture is worth a thousand words after all). The last few months were filled with pumpkin patches, Halloween, holidays, a wedding, a trip to Utah, a black eye, snow storms, sledding and such. So I hope you enjoy the pictures and I will be better at updates in the future.

I

































































































5 comments:

Erin said...

love all the pictures! miss you guys already....

Ironygirl said...

Elena and Evie have the same dress (the black velvet top with the red ribbon at the waist). I love the pictures! We miss you guys a lot and hope all is well.

Cami said...

Love all the pics! Love you guys SO much!

MOM said...

I didn't know you had a blog until Erin (or Ben) mentioned it. The pictures are great! Evie looks cute in that little dress.

Love you all!

Mia said...

awww Mason and Garret are getting so big!!!! Evie is sooooo cute! I cant believe you have another baby that Ive never even met! I miss you guys!!!!!!! Im glad I checked your blog (I hardly ever do anymore since its NEVER updated!!!)